Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Colors of the condo

The mood, color, and decor of the condo change quite often. Hey, it's my house, and I do what I want.

These lovely gold pillows? They didn't last long. Two puggles found them an inconvenience to snuggling up on the couch.

And...on second thought? Painting the master bedroom that weird shade of purple/blue (at right) may have been a bad idea.

I'm on my third set of bedding and still can't find a good match.

The best part of the condo so far is by far my shoe wall. It's six large shelves, each of which hold 10 pair of shoes. The master closet simply couldn't cut it.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes as a person, there are many things that bothers our mind, especially if we are not satisfied on it. In home design, I used to do that also. My husband really asked me why I am repeating it again and again. You know, I am not an artist, but I want to create my own style. That is one of my funny side as a woman who loves to decorate my own house. Anyway, I think you can find the sale alert on amazing bedroom collections and other home essentials, only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/home-bed-bath. Surely you can find your favorites.

    ReplyDelete