Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Making sense of the health care mess

Puggle and I live near DC. This means a lot of things, primarily that the guest bedroom sees a lot of traffic from friends wanting to see the city ... and that I'm somehow considered a policy expert of sorts. Okay, maybe that's a stretch, but how many other young people come home for the holidays and are asked nonstop about everything from healthcare policy to the death tax to the current administration's new education policies?

I'm lucky to stay in the know with firearms legislation -- keep in mind I work in the NRA's programs side, people, programs side. Health care has never really interested me. Add to the equation a bunch of jargon and numbers and I'm really lost. Heritage's blog published this piece the other day, and I will share it with my friends when they ask my perspective on the current socialized medicine debacle:


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking over your blog
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete